The Village Coalition Against Hunger, Inc. (VCAH) is a 501 c(3), non-profit organization centered in New Albany, OH.
The mission of the VCAH is to identify and serve the hunger needs of individuals and families in the New Albany Plain Local School (NAPLS) district with dignity and hospitality.
Under the umbrella of the Coalition fall two (2) main initiatives :
- Provide access to food through grocery delivery and open pantry hours; as well as assistance for those facing emergency food crisis.
- Serve the needs of the community by providing access to a network of resources for those in need.
- Collect food items and monetary donations to support VCAH food operations.
- Maintain New Albany School Snack Program (FULLY FUNDED THRU 2016!)
- Raise awareness of the needs in our community.
- Provide a venue for community members to share their time and talents.
- Develop and implement a Summer Meals/Weekend meals program.
- Expand operations to include Consumer Science programs for students.
- Grow our network of partners and donors.