The Village Coalition Against Hunger is certified as a Mid Ohio Foodbank Partner Pantry as of June 2016.
Our Programs Include:
- New Albany Snack Program (Grades K-5)- Fully funded thru 2016
- MOBILE FOOD PANTRY- Grocery delivery to qualifying NAPLS families in need
- Open “Shop Thru” Pantry days: by appointment.
- Community Open Kitchen at the Phillip Heit Center for Healthy New Albany
- Community Garden
- Thanksgiving and Christmas/Holiday food baskets
- Holiday Toy Drive
- Planned: 2017 Summer Lunch and Weekend Meals Program